Thursday, February 4, 2016

COSC Status Report 1

Weekly Status Report - Week of 2/1/2016

Daniela Haynes

COSC 3325 - Section 25973

Spring 2016


Weekly Accomplishments:  

  • I successfully turned in Individual Case Study 1.   I eagerly await my results so I can improve upon my shortcomings on the first assignment.
  • I successfully created my blog page for my course.   I also posted my introduction journal post.


Issues:   None now that I have started my blog.

Schedule Status:

Reading:   I am currently on schedule in my reading assignments.
Assignments:   I am currently on schedule with my assignments.
Other work:   Now I am currently on schedule for my other assignments.

Plan for next week:

I plan on submitting my Individual Case Study 2 on time or ahead of schedule.   Throughout the week I plan on visiting the page and continuing to read.   On Friday I plan on posting my blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment