Thursday, February 4, 2016

Introduction to Blogging






Hello everyone, my name is Daniela Haynes, and this is my first blog entry.  I am new to blogging, so I look forward to this new experience!








I am a native Houstonian and I have lived in Houston my entire life.   As a result, I love to travel!   One of my personal goals is to always go to new places, and trying new things.






I also love to bake and try new recipes.    I have dozens of cookbooks and at least once a month I am baking new desserts for my family.   I'm sure my family appreciates this hobby, they cannot wait to try a new cake or cookie.







Theater and music have always interested me.   I played piano growing up and have attended a few theater shows and productions, mostly comedic in nature.   Quite a few of the productions I have seen were at the Alley Theater.   My goal is to see as many shows as possible in the near future.



My passion in life is my family.    My main goal in completing my degree is so that I can provide a better quality of life for my boys!



To be honest, pretty much everything I have learned about computers has been on the job training.    I am fairly proficient when it comes to Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.   I feel comfortable using a computer and if need be, searching for a solution on Google.  I hope to learn something new in my COSC class and of course to successfully complete the course.





No comments:

Post a Comment