Monday, February 8, 2016

COSC Status Report 2 for Weekend of 2/6/2016

Weekly Status Report - Weekend of 2/6/2016

Daniela Haynes

COSC 3325 - Section 25973

Spring 2016


Weekly Accomplishments:

  • Currently working on Individual Case Study 2.  Should be ready to turn in on Monday.
  • Worked on  Lab Assignment 2.   I believe I am about 90% complete and hope to turn it in this week as well.


Issues:   None.

Schedule Status:

Reading:   I am currently on schedule in my reading assignments.
Assignments:   I am currently on schedule with my assignments.
Other work:   Now I am currently on schedule for my other assignments.

Plan for next week:

I plan on submitting my Individual Case Study 2 on time or ahead of schedule.   Throughout the week I plan on visiting the page and continuing to read.   On Friday I plan on posting my blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment